Prepared in underneath and hour, the entire household will love this dinner recipe for broccoli and cheese stuffed rooster breast. Seared then baked, every stuffed rooster breast stays moist on the within with a pleasant crisp on the surface.
In the event you’re in a dinner rut, combine issues up with this protein-packed stuffed rooster breast recipe. Every breast is coated with a dry rub, full of a creamy and tacky broccoli filling, and cooked to golden perfection.
At any time when we make our stuffed rooster (or stuffed pork chop) recipes, we’re at all times in awe of how easy they’re to make but how fancy they appear. Stuffed rooster breasts are spectacular sufficient for a celebratory meal and easy sufficient for a weeknight dinner. Regardless of the event, these rooster breasts are full of taste and tacky goodness everybody enjoys!
“Completely scrumptious! Made it for my mother-in-laws birthday and everyone liked it 🙂 Thanks for making me appear to be knowledgeable chef!” – Catherine
What You Want for Broccoli and Cheese Stuffed Hen Breast
There are 2 elements to this stuffed rooster breast recipe – the rooster and the filling. Right here’s what you want for every:
Hen & Dry Rub
- Boneless, skinless rooster breasts (this recipe makes 4)
- Dry rub spices together with garlic powder, chili powder, dried thyme, purple pepper flakes, salt, and pepper
- Olive oil (or avocado oil)
Broccoli & cheese stuffing
- We like to make use of shredded cheddar cheese, however be at liberty to make use of shredded Colby jack, white cheddar, or perhaps a Mexican mix
- Any proportion of plain Greek yogurt
- Full-fat cream cheese for the most effective taste and texture
- Freshly minced or jarred garlic
- Contemporary (not frozen!) chopped broccoli florets
Dry Rub: Be at liberty to interchange the entire dry rub spices with 2 tablespoons of rooster seasoning. It’s our-go to for many of our rooster recipes!
Filling: As an alternative of a broccoli and cheese filling, attempt cream cheese + caramelized onions, asparagus + parmesan cheese, our spinach stuffed rooster breast, or caprese stuffed rooster breast.
How do you put together the rooster breasts for stuffing?
Reduce every rooster breast in half lengthwise, leaving the rooster breast linked on one aspect to create a flap. Make sure that to sprinkle the spice rub on all sides of the rooster breast, together with within the flap.
Are you able to make stuffed rooster breasts forward of time?
Positively! Observe the recipe by means of step 8. Cowl and refrigerate the stuffed uncooked rooster breasts for as much as 8 hours. When able to serve, proceed with the recipe as written.
How have you learnt when the stuffed rooster breast is cooked?
These stuffed rooster breasts are cooked by means of when the interior temperature of the rooster is 165ºF. Use a meat thermometer to ensure the interior temperature is 165ºF.
Is stuffed rooster breast wholesome?
Sure, this can be a wholesome stuffed rooster breast recipe and a fantastic wholesome dinner possibility! This stuffed rooster has 49 grams of protein per rooster breast and a serving of veggies stuffed proper into the rooster.
Stuffed Hen Breast Recipes
Stuffed Pork Chops
These stuffed pork chops are crunchy on the surface and full of tacky mushroom goodness on the within making these the final word weeknight meal.
Let the rooster breast cool utterly, place in an hermetic container, and refrigerate for as much as 5 days.
As soon as the rooster breasts are baked, allow them to cool utterly earlier than tightly wrapping every breast in plastic wrap and a layer of foil. Freeze for as much as 3 months.
To reheat: Preheat the oven to 325ºF, unwrap the rooster breasts, and place on a baking sheet. Bake for 20-25 minutes or till heat all through.
Make stuffed rooster breast a whole meal with:
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup Greek Yogurt
- 1/2 cup cream cheese softened
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 3 cups broccoli diced into bite-size items
Preheat the oven to 375ºF.
Put together the spice rub. Add the garlic powder, chili powder, dried thyme, purple pepper flakes, salt, and pepper to a small bowl. Combine with a spoon and put aside.
Place the rooster breasts on a slicing board and reduce the rooster in half lengthwise with a pointy knife leaving the rooster breast linked, however making a flap.
Sprinkle the spice rub over the rooster breast on each side, together with within the flap.
Add the cheddar cheese, Greek yogurt, cream cheese, and minced garlic into a big bowl and blend till mixed.
Subsequent, add the diced broccoli to the Greek yogurt combination and blend all the pieces collectively till the broccoli is coated within the Greek yogurt sauce.
Divide the broccoli combination into fourths.
Stuff a rooster breast with 1/4 of the broccoli combination by inserting it in between the flap. Safe the broccoli cheese filling by closing the flap and securing each edges of the rooster breast with 2-3 toothpicks or extra till it holds collectively. Repeat with every rooster breast.
Warmth a big cast-iron skillet over medium/excessive warmth. Add olive oil. When the olive oil is aromatic add the stuffed rooster breast to the pan. Sear for 2-3 minutes on both sides to brown.
Fastidiously place the forged iron skillet within the oven (watch out, the deal with could be sizzling) and bake at 375ºF for half-hour, flipping midway.
Use a meat thermometer to examine the interior temperature of the rooster breast. Make sure that it’s not less than 165ºF earlier than eradicating it from the oven. Let relaxation for not less than 5 minutes earlier than consuming.
Suggestions & Notes
- Storage: Let the rooster breasts cool utterly, place in an hermetic container, and refrigerate for as much as 5 days.
- Freezing Directions: As soon as the rooster breasts are baked, allow them to cool utterly earlier than tightly wrapping every breast in plastic wrap and a layer of foil. Freeze for as much as 3 months.
- Dry Rub: Be at liberty to interchange the entire dry rub spices with 2 tablespoons of rooster seasoning. It’s our-go to for many of our rooster recipes!
- Filling Variations: Attempt cream cheese + caramelized onions, asparagus + parmesan cheese, our spinach stuffed rooster breast, or caprese stuffed rooster breast.
Energy: 459kcal Carbohydrates: 7g Protein: 49g Fats: 26g Fiber: 1g Sugar: 2g