Hungry Howie’s is celebrating its fiftieth anniversary with a secret menu obtainable by means of a QR code, in keeping with a press launch.
“The brand new interactive Secret Menu is one other expertise to share with our loyal prospects throughout our year-long celebration of Hungry Howie’s fiftieth Anniversary. Our innovation staff is all the time on the lookout for higher methods to attach with current prospects and appeal to new followers to our model,” Steve Jackson, CEO of Hungry Howie’s, stated within the press launch. “The hidden menu will secretly share new merchandise and mirror Hungry Howie’s ardour for taste and high quality.”
The key menu contains:
- ’73 Traditional ($9.99): Giant Pizza with 73 slices of basic cupped pepperoni.
- Tie Dye ($11.99): Cheese pizza with vibrant edible glitter.
- Howie 5-0 ($15.99): Rooster, pineapple, bacon, crimson onion, jalapeno and spicy BBQ sauce.
- The Greektown ($15.99): Black olives, tomato, gentle pepper rings, crimson onion and feta cheese sprinkled with Greek seasoning.
- Disco Inferno Crust: Ghost pepper flavored crust that may be added to any pizza providing at no incremental value.
The key menu is obtainable by means of the top of the 12 months for carryout or supply.
Hungry Howie’s operates greater than 535 shops in 21 states throughout the U.S.