Crisp lettuce, cubed mozzarella, and diced salami in a pink wine French dressing. So colourful, so vibrant, and so so good!
Salad for dinner? Sure, please!
This salad is something however boring right here. Loaded with crisp romaine and radicchio lettuce, cubed mozzarella, dry Italian salami and a vibrant pink wine French dressing, this salad will knock your socks off.
The selfmade dressing is totally key right here. The ingredient listing is brief too with only a few pantry staples – additional virgin olive oil, pink wine vinegar, Dijon, garlic, oregano and crushed pink pepper flakes (for just a little bit of warmth, if desired).
And the most effective half? Prep time is stored to a minimal as there may be zero cooking concerned and all the things may be diced/prepped/assembled beforehand. Simply remember to toss your salad proper earlier than serving for optimum freshness. And don’t overlook so as to add your ending touches with freshly shaved Parm!
- 1 head romaine lettuce, roughly chopped
- 1 cup chopped radicchio lettuce
- 8 ounces recent mozzarella, reduce into 1/4-inch cubes
- 4 ounces dry Italian salami, reduce into matchsticks
- 1 (15-ounce) can chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1 (2.25 ounce) can sliced black olives, rinsed and drained
- 1 yellow bell pepper, diced
- ½ English cucumber, diced
- 6 pepperoncini, sliced
- 1 cup halved grape tomatoes
- ⅓ cup chopped pink onion
- ½ cup shaved Parmesan
for the dressing
- ½ cup additional virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons pink wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 clove garlic, grated
- ¾ teaspoon dried oregano
- ⅛ teaspoon crushed pink pepper flakes
- Kosher salt and freshly floor black pepper, to style
To assemble the salad, place romaine and radicchio in a big bowl; prime mozzarella, salami, chickpeas, olives, bell pepper, cucumber, pepperoncini, tomatoes and pink onion. Pour the dressing on prime of the salad and gently toss to mix. Prime with Parmesan.
for the dressing
In a medium bowl, whisk collectively olive oil, vinegar, Dijon, garlic, oregano and pink pepper flakes; season with salt and pepper, to style.