Quintaliza Reposado Tequila is the world’s first and solely coffee-aged tequila.
Pictures by The J Tasks-Jaci Peña
It’s not a liqueur, or flavored tequila, or a coffee-infused spirit, it’s a extremely revolutionary 100% agave reposado tequila that’s aged in oak barrels that have been conditioned with artisan-roasted natural espresso from Chiapas, Mexico, to impart a distinctively daring style and aroma naturally from the barrels.
- 1 1/2 oz Quintaliza Reposado tequila
- 1 oz recent cucumber juice
- 1/2 oz Chareau Aloe liqueur
- 1/2 recent lime juice
- 1/4 Agave syrup
- 1 sprint of Celery Bitters
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of black pepper
- Shake all elements, pressure right into a rocks glass with a giant dice of ice.
- Garnish with cucumber and cracked black pepper and sea salt rim.