Candy and a bit of salty, creamy peanut butter Greek yogurt dip is made with simply 4 components! Prepared in below 10 minutes, add this protein-packed dip to your snack rotation.
Each time we make this Greek yogurt dip at Match Foodie HQ we marvel why we don’t make it extra typically. It’s easy, refreshing, and hits the spot whenever you’re craving one thing a bit of candy and salty however don’t have lots of time in your fingers.
Serve it with sliced apples, strawberries, pretzels, graham crackers, on celery to make ants on a log, and extra. It’s at all times successful with everybody – children and adults go loopy for it!
“That is delish! I used drippy peanut butter and maple syrup- turned out AMAZING! I snack soooooo a lot through the day, and it is a excellent guilt-free snack. I like to recommend dipping pretzels into it if you would like a salty (ish) snack!” – Annika
What’s in peanut butter Greek yogurt dip
This easy yogurt dip combines Greek yogurt, peanut flour, honey, and mini chocolate chips for the last word chocolate + peanut butter combo.
- Greek Yogurt: Use your favourite sort of vanilla or plain Greek yogurt for this dip.
- Peanut Flour: Peanut flour provides taste and a protein increase. When you don’t have peanut flour, use 1/3 cup of drippy peanut butter as a substitute which can assist create the consistency you’re searching for on this yogurt dip!
- Honey: As an alternative of honey to sweeten the dip, swap it for a similar quantity of pure maple syrup.
- Mini Chocolate Chips: We expect mini chocolate chips are the most effective dimension for this dip, however use your favourite type (or omit utterly).
Why do you utilize peanut flour?
We like to make use of peanut flour on this Greek yogurt dip as a result of it retains the fats content material down, boosts the protein, and nonetheless provides us that nice peanut buttery style.
Are you able to add protein powder?
We haven’t tried this dip with protein powder, however when you do, we suggest including 1-2 tablespoons of peanut butter or plain protein powder. If the dip appears too thick, add a bit of bit extra yogurt till you attain the specified consistency.
Retailer this yogurt dip in an hermetic container for as much as per week within the fridge.
Professional Tip: Use a big container of yogurt to make a double or triple batch of dip. Then, retailer the dip in the identical container to get pleasure from as a snack all through the week!
Extra fast snack dips
- 3 cups vanilla or plain Greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup peanut flour or 1/3 cup of drippy peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon natural honey
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips
Place yogurt, peanut flour, and honey in a medium-sized bowl. Combine till all the things is mixed.
Then, add in chocolate chips and stir.
Suggestions & Notes
- Peanut Flour: When you don’t have peanut flour, use 1/3 cup of drippy peanut butter as a substitute which can assist create the consistency you’re searching for on this Greek yogurt dip.
Energy: 191kcal Carbohydrates: 14g Protein: 15g Fats: 10g Fiber: 3g Sugar: 9g